- Senior class of 1933 with faculty in front of Tompkins Hall
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Sitting on chairs: Professor Hardin, second from left; Professor Hilton, third from left; Dean Thomas Nelson, fourth from left; Professor Hart, fifth from left.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
Nelson, Thomas more info on Nelson, Thomas, 1872-1953
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. General (UA023.017.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- North Carolina
- General note:
- Tompkins Hall is named for Daniel Augustus Tompkins, who pushed for the College of Textiles and designed the building that now holds his name. The original hall was built in 1901, but destroyed by fire in 1914. It was rebuilt the same year.
Raleigh-Durham Airport (N.C.)
Universities and colleges
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.786701, -78.665199