- Textile ice-making machine
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 7-1/2 x 9-3/8 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Dissolving and diazotizing floor, with ice-making machine (left). Ice is discharged into a bin on the second, main coupling floor. Capacity of the machine is 25 tons per day.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- College of Textiles. General (UA023.017.000) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).