- Rex Hospital
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Rex Hospital opened in its current location in the 1950s. It was started in 1894, using funds provided in the will of John Rex, a prominent Raleigh citizen, who died in 1839.
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Raleigh (N.C.) and the Triangle area. Raleigh (UA023.026.020) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).