- Group portrait of faculty, North Carolina State College School of Textiles.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Pictured from left to right are: Dean Malcolm E. Campbell, H.A. Rutherford, E.B. Grover, Jack Bogdan, Ken Campbell, and Dame Hamby.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
Hamby, Dame S. more info on Hamby, Dame S. (Dame Scott), 1920-
Campbell, Malcolm Eugene more info on Campbell, Malcolm Eugene, 1902-1978
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H war work (World War II) (UA023.008.048) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.