- Dean of the School of Textiles Thomas Nelson and students posing in weave room at Tompkins Hall, North Carolina State College, May 1928.
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Denmark Photography more info on Denmark Photography (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Created Date:
more info on Nelson, Thomas, 1872-1953
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H recreation (UA023.008.054) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.