- Professor Henry A. Rutherford (left) and Dr. A. Armstrong examine the Cobalt-60 source in the college's radiological laboratory
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Professor Henry A. Rutherford (left) head of the Department of Textile Chemistry at North Carolina State College, and Dr. A. Armstrong, research associate professor at the college, look over Cobalt-60 source in the college's radiological laboratory, site of a far-reaching study on fiber modification by atomic radiation.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
North Carolina State University -- Research more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H recreation (UA023.008.054) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.