- Secretary of the Army Robert T. Stevens (left) is shown here chatting with Dean Malcolm E. Campbell of the School of Textiles at North Carolina State College in Dean Campbell's office on Sunday, June 6, 1954.
Community and Extension
Armed Forces -- Officers
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Title continues: The college awarded Stevens and honorary degree of Doctor of Textile Science during his visit. He was presented with this honor by Dean Campbell.
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
Campbell, Malcolm Eugene more info on Campbell, Malcolm Eugene, 1902-1978
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Personal development (UA023.008.140) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.