- Field Day at Swannanoa Station, 1937. At that time these events drew crowds of 2000-3000 people and were one of the social events of the year for the area.
Agricultural experiment stations
Depressions -- 1929 -- North Carolina
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- View of cars parked in a field, two men leaning on car in foreground others visible in background.
Buncombe County (N.C.)
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural Research Service (UA023.007.020) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).