- Separating ewes to improve wool production and reduce overgrazing.
Agricultural extension work
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 10 x 8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Smith, Earle E. more info on Smith, Earle E.
- Created Date:
- Extension worker? lifting ewe over fence, two men watch, near Puno, Peru.
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Agricultural mission to Peru (UA023.007.036) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).