- Roy S. Dearstyne, head of the Department of Poultry Science, North Carolina State College.
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 7 x 5 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Roy Styring Dearstyne was a member of the North Carolina State College faculty from 1922-1956, and he served 25 years as head of the Department of Poultry Science. He developed an important testing procedure for controlling pullorum poultry diseases and wrote one of the first books on poultry diseases.
Dearstyne, R. S.
more info on Dearstyne, R. S. (Roy Styring), 1891-1960
North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences more info on North Carolina State University. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
North Carolina State University -- Faculty more info on North Carolina State University -- Faculty
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, D (UA023.024.014) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).