- School of Engineering students Arthur Crews (seated) and Jack McCracken (standing) checking the operation of the Link Trainer for the 1952 Engineers' Fair at North Carolina State College
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- The Link Trainer, invented by Edward Link in 1928, was a ground aviation trainer for pilots.
North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Engineering
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Engineers' Fair (UA023.023.082) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).