- 4-H Club Electric Congress, Farm and Home Week, Raleigh, North Carolina, 1947
Community and Extension
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Pictured from left to right: L. R. Harrill, R. Gregg Cherry, L. O. Sutton, Wood Vepco, and Paul Vecker.
Farm and Home Week
more info on Farm and Home Week (Raleigh, N.C.)
North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service more info on North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
Harrill, L. R. more info on Harrill, L. R. (Lera Rhinehart), 1897-1978
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- 4-H projects and demonstrations. Science and technology (UA023.008.090) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.