- Malcolm E. Campbell, dean of the School of Textiles at North Carolina State College, sitting in his office, April 3, 1944.
World War, 1939-1945
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. Board of Student Publications more info on North Carolina State College. Board of Student Publications
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
more info on North Carolina State University. College of Textiles
Campbell, Malcolm Eugene more info on Campbell, Malcolm Eugene, 1902-1978
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, C (UA023.024.013) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).