- Riddick Engineering Laboratories, overhead view
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- On the back of the photograph: "April 1951 / Riddick Engineering Laboratories Building Engineering School North Carolina State College Raleigh, N.C." Riddick Engineering Laboratories are named for Wallace Carl Riddick (1864-1942). Riddick was appointed as a professor of civil engineering in 1892 and went on to serve as NC State’s first football coach, dean of the School of Engineering, and as president of the university between 1917 and 1923. Riddick Engineering Laboratories were built in 1951.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Riddick Engineering Laboratories (UA023.005.083) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Wallace Carl Riddick Engineering Laboratories (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- North Carolina