- View from D. H. Hill Library of courtyard bordered by Erdahl-Cloyd Student Union, Gardner Hall, and Williams Hall, North Carolina State College
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
Quadrangles (Open spaces)
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- The courtyard behind D. H. Hill Library and Erdahl-Cloyd Student Union became the site for landscape architect Richard C. Bell's University Plaza (the Brickyard) in 1968.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Facilities, T-Z (UA023.005.090) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).