- Diesel Engineering Building [North Carolina State College] required the building of a large fountain to cool the water that in turn cooled the diesel engines.
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
World War, 1939-1945
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 inches
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services more info on North Carolina State College. Office of Information Services
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University -- Exhibitions
more info on North Carolina State University -- Exhibitions
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Fountain (UA023.005.032) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).