- Withers Hall, construction
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Withers Hall is named for William Alphonso Withers (1864-1924), the first agricultural chemist at the State College. He later served as vice president of the school under Wallace Carl Riddick. The building was built in 1939.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Withers Hall (UA023.005.097) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).