- Horse drawn carriages on Hillsborough Street, looking east toward Tompkins Hall
Campus and Town
Universities and colleges
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Hillsborough Street borders the North Carolina State University campus. Now the home of many restaurants and stores that North Carolina State students frequent, when the school opened, it was the location of many of the professors' houses and had a cable car line that went from campus to downtown Raleigh.
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Campus views, 1910s-1920s (UA023.005.112) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.787773, -78.668037