- A&P leadership winners in 1971 with an unidentified man presenting awards
Community and Extension
Home economics extension workers
Women -- Societies and clubs
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 21 x 26 cm.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- front row left to right, Mrs. Mack Hudson, Mrs. A. H. Wilson, Mrs. W. J. Chrisman, Mrs. Mays Tart, Mrs. Lemuel Amon, Mrs. W. E. Pigott, back row left to right, Mrs. T. T. Harrell, Mrs. Carl Kearnes, Mrs. Pearl Reagon, Mrs. T. J. Benthall, Mrs. A. B. Brawley. Absent Mrs. Robert Griffin, Anson [County], SW [district]
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Green 'N' Growing
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Home Demonstration clubs. Members (UA023.009.021) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.