- President Alexander Q. Holladay and the first graduating class
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 8 x 10 in.
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- Portrait of North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts President Alexander Q. Holladay and the first students to graduate from the college. Of the 72 students who enrolled as freshmen in 1889, only 19 graduated in 1893.
Holladay, Alexander Q. (Alexander Quarles), 1839-1909
more info on Holladay, Alexander Q. (Alexander Quarles), 1839-1909
North Carolina State University -- Administration more info on North Carolina State University -- Administration
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Class pictures and student portraits, 1890s-1900s (UA023.024.050) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).