- North Carolina Commissioner of Agriculture James Allen Graham discusses his view of tobacco and cancer while lighting pipe.
- Original Format:
- Black-and-white print (photograph); 10 x 8 in.
- Item identifier:
- North Carolina State University. Publications Authority more info on North Carolina State University. Publications Authority
- Created Date:
Graham, James A.
more info on Graham, James A., 1921-2003
North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina. Department of Agriculture more info on North Carolina. Department of Agriculture
- Digital Project:
University Archives Photographs
Living Off the Land
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- People. Administrators, faculty, and staff, G (UA023.024.017) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this material was made possible, in part, through the support of the North Carolina Farm Bureau, the North Carolina Tobacco Foundation, and the North Carolina Tobacco Research Commission.